ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Deadlines and action items from the SCI call today

  • To: "'Mary Wong'" <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Deadlines and action items from the SCI call today
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:18:00 +0000

Thanks Mary – very helpful.

I apologize to everyone for missing the call.  I had it down for one hour later
than it actually occurred and dialed in at the end.  Terri, would it be
possible to issue call notices as Outlook appointments?

I understand that Lori Shulman was on the call and confirmed the IPC  delegates
for next year – Lori as alternate while I remain primary as confirmed in our
IPC call on Tuesday.

This e-mail officially nominates Rudi as SCI Chair for 2016.   I hope he will
have all our support.

I’ll volunteer for subteam B, GNSO Council Elections Process, although I do not
think I can make any calls prior to the next year.

Thank you all for handling the meeting and especially to Rudi for chairing in
my (confused re time) absence.

Happy Holidays to everyone who will be celebrating at this time!

Anne

[cid:image001.gif@01D13355.82BD8430]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>