ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: Deadlines and action items from the SCI call today

  • To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: Deadlines and action items from the SCI call today
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:24:32 +0100

Hi Mary,
Hi all,

I’m interested in being a member of subteam B and a participant in subteam A.

Furthermore I accept the nomination as chair of SCI and would like to nominate
Ann as vice-chair.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32