ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Consensus Call: Current Practice in Relation to Motions

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Consensus Call: Current Practice in Relation to Motions
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 12:00:34 +0200

Julie, Mary,

Many thanks for the good work delivered for the SCI, especially with regards
the proposed text.

To all members of the SCI,

May i call on you to provide your approval to the proposed text so we can move
forward and finally close this issue and hand it over to the GNSO council. Many
thanks for all your good work in this process.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair SCI