ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: String Similarity Review

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Shatan, Gregory S.'" <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: String Similarity Review
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:57:52 +0000

Admittedly, this issue mainly concerns the second level; however, I still
believe that the availability and the possibility of registering such names
should also exist at the top level.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA