ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th

• To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:01:05 -0500

Jeff, I have an ancient version of WORD with a (Microsoft-supplied) converter for docx files. Several of the resultant pages have a formatting problem. Can you try saving as a doc file to see if the problems goes away? A sample page is attached.

Minor fixes:

- You have two title A)'s in the Background section
- I don't think you need the "up" in the 2nd sentence you your current Background B). (That is, ...opened on January 12, 2012... is sufficient.)

Other than that, it looks fine to me.

Alan

At 27/02/2012 03:53 PM, Neuman, Jeff wrote:
All,

As previously discussed, in order to be able to secure the call with the GAC on Friday, I had to commit to drafting a status report on the current state of affairs with the drafting team and the recommendations. Please find enclosed what I drafted over the weekend and let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. It is a report from the chair and has no official status. I put in a bunch of disclaimers in the first footnote about that.

Thanks for your help with this and I look forward to having a productive conversation on Friday with interested GNSO Council and GAC members.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772 Mobile: +1.202.549.5079 Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / <mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.neustar.biz

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.

Attachment: IOC-RCRC Status Report.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF Document

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy