ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:01:05 -0500

Jeff, I have an ancient version of WORD with a (Microsoft-supplied) converter for docx files. Several of the resultant pages have a formatting problem. Can you try saving as a doc file to see if the problems goes away? A sample page is attached.

Minor fixes:

- You have two title A)'s in the Background section
- I don't think you need the "up" in the 2nd sentence you your current Background B). (That is, ...opened on January 12, 2012... is sufficient.)

Other than that, it looks fine to me.

Alan