ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:54:51 -0500

All,

Here is the most current version with changes suggested so far in WORD and PDF
for Alan.  I plan to get this out on Wednesday morning.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.