ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Novoa, Osvaldo" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb 29th
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:30:21 -0500

I agree with Alan.

Greg

________________________________

From: owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alan Greenberg
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:27 AM
To: Neuman, Jeff; Novoa, Osvaldo
Cc: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Draft Status Report to send to the GAC on Feb
29th

 I think that vagueness is appropriate here. I take the "any" here to mean any
and all RCRC/IOC activities as opposed to some specific activity. The onus is
on the applicant to demonstrate that users will not infer a relationship to
RCRC/IOC why there is no relationship that should be worried about.

Alan