ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

[gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Draft Public Comment For Review

  • To: "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Draft Public Comment For Review
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:31:46 -0800

Dear All,

Attached for your review is the DT Proposal to be posted with the Public
Comment announcement discussed in below.   I have also attached a redline
indicating the changes from the Status Report.

Please let me know ASAP if you have any suggested changes or revisions to this
document.

All the best,

Margie