ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Current Results on Consensus Call

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Current Results on Consensus Call
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:51:18 -0500

Jeff, Since I am not on this group formally representing ALAC, it should say "At-Large" instead of ALAC. But please note that my Yes was a personal position and should not be represented as a position of At-Large or ALAC. I will report back prior to the Wednesday GNSO meeting whether my position is formally supported by ALAC or not.

Alan