ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Proposed Revised Motion

  • To: joy@xxxxxxx, jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxx, cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx, k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Proposed Revised Motion
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:52:28 -0700 (PDT)


I disagree.

------------------------------
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 2:09 PM PDT Joy Liddicoat wrote:

>
>Thanks Jeff - we will discuss at the NC constituency day tomorrow. In the 
>meantime, my personal view is that the reference to "or" in Recommendation 2 
>("under International Treaty or  applicable national laws") is clearly outside 
>the rationale of the GAC letter and, imho, the reference should be "and"
>Regards
>Joy
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On 
>Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
>Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012 9:16 a.m.
>To: Gomes, Chuck; Konstantinos Komaitis
>Cc: <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Proposed Revised Motion
>
>Here is the latest version with the duplicative language removed.  This is 
>still a redline to the original motion.
>
>
>
>Jeffrey J. Neuman 
>Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
>
>
>The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use 
>of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
>information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this 
>e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or 
>copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this 
>communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original 
>message.
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx] 
>Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 1:47 PM
>To: Neuman, Jeff; Konstantinos Komaitis
>Cc: <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Proposed Revised Motion
>
>I assume you will send the redline version Jeff?  I think that would be 
>helpful to make it clear what the amendments would be.
>
>Chuck
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-iocrc- 
> dt@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
> Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:38 PM
> To: Konstantinos Komaitis
> Cc: <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Proposed Revised Motion
> 
> 
> Ok.  That is fine.  I will then send this motion out as the latest one 
> so that all constituencies have it.
> 
> Jeffrey J. Neuman
> Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
> 
> 
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for 
> the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential 
> and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient 
> you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, 
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly 
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please 
> notify us immediately and delete the original message.
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Konstantinos Komaitis [mailto:k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:44 PM
> To: Neuman, Jeff
> Cc: <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Proposed Revised Motion
> 
> Thanks Jeff-it would be difficult to come back to you by tonight.
> Considering that tomorrow is dedicated to constituency day I would 
> suggest we send to this group our views by tomorrow lunch time so we 
> have time to discuss this with our members.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> KK
> 
> Sent from my iPhone - excuse any typos
> 
> On 12 Mar 2012, at 12:11, "Neuman, Jeff"
> <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 
> All,
> 
> Sorry for the delay, but enclosed please find a revised motion on the 
> IOC / RCRC as we discussed this morning.  Please provide your input 
> today so that tonight I can send out the “final one” to the Council 
> for everyone to consider during constituency day.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Jeffrey J. Neuman
> Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
> 21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166
> Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 
> / jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  / 
> www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
> ________________________________
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for 
> the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential 
> and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient 
> you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, 
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly 
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please 
> notify us immediately and delete the original message.
> 
> <IOC RC MOtion.docx>
>
>
>






<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>