ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Preparation for Tomorrow's Call

  • To: "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Preparation for Tomorrow's Call
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:58:27 -0400

Thanks, Jeff and thanks, J. Scott. I was attempting to kick start
today's conversation and appreciate your comments.

On the stalling tactic question and perceptions of the NCUC, I will
just say that I've not checked to see which of the members that
commented were NCSG members who are not members of NCUC, but there is at
least one comment by an NPOC/NCSG member. As for stalling, I will also
say that if that were the case - and as all the email traffic on the
NCSG listserv and the comments made by the various NCSG Councilors at
last week's Council meeting will show - we would not have agreed that
(1) sufficient time will have elapsed for public comment by 23 March (as
opposed to 14 April); and (2) it will be fair to hold a Council meeting
on 26 March if we were indeed attempting to stall and defeat the motion
by passage of time so as to render the work of the DT moot.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584
As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with
the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of
New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have
changed and now follow the convention: firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxx.
For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law,
please visit law.unh.edu

From:
"Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: