ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

[gnso-iocrc-dt] remark on the last call

  • To: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] remark on the last call
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:27:49 +0200

Dear all,
I am sorry I could not participate in the last call due to other commitments at
the Summer School on Internet Governance.

After having listened to the mp3 I am even more sorry not to have been present
as bits of my proposal have been discussed in isolation and at times
misrepresented. Thus, when discussing the various options with your respective
groups, you might want to make my original proposal available to them.

I will get back to the group with more input on the items discussed separately.

Best,
Thomas Rickert