ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] [REGYCON] FW: IOC/Red Cross DT: Proposed Narrowing of Options

  • To: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] [REGYCON] FW: IOC/Red Cross DT: Proposed Narrowing of Options
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:23:55 -0400

Hi,

My simple understanding of this is that everything that the Board did with
regard to protecting Red Cross and the Olympic Committee is wrong headed and
ignores relevant  international law.

It also points even further to a notion that we should get going on a PDP as
soon as possible nd should avoid telegraphing what may or may not be resolbved
in the PDP.

avri