ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Latest IOC/RCRC Recommendations Draft

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Latest IOC/RCRC Recommendations Draft
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 07:53:00 -0400

Just a reminder that we have a consensus call on this draft out for review
until tomorrow, Wednesday September 26.  Please come prepared to let us know
your thoughts by tomorrow so we can put this out for public comment by the end
of the week.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs