ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012

  • To: "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:29:57 +0500

I unfortunately could not attend the meeting.

I want to make it clear that I do not support a the moratorium, but do support
the PDP
I also believe that this is the position of the NCSG.

I hope that this is what was conveyed by the lone NCSG participant.

What is the deadline for opposing statements?