ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012

  • To: "'avri@xxxxxxx'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 07:30:52 -0400

Avri,

We are going to open up a public comment period on everything that has been
received by COB today (wherever you are in the world)...just so Berry and ICANN
has it when they come into the office in the morning Friday,  that said,
Wolfgang was on from the NCSG yesterday, but did not express opposition to the
moratorium.  I thought, and we can check the recording, that he said the NCSG
supported the recommendations.  I could be off base, and Berry was taking notes
so he can correct me.

In either case, that opinion is not set in stone, but it is important as it
sounded like on the call the was indeed a consensus on all of the
recommendations (if just a rough consensus).  So, if you could confirm the NCSG
position that would be great.

Thanks.

Sent with Good (www.good.com)