ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, Wolfgang Kleinwächter <wolfgang.kleinwaechter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:22:38 +0500

hi,

He informed the NCSG list that he was speaking purely personally and not for
the NCSG.

I really hope that we are not once again using this DT to suppress
disagreement. I have been very clear for a while now that you do not have
agreement from the NCSG for a moratorium recommendation. To miss one meeting
and have that erased would really be a misuse of even this misapplication of
GNSO process.

I know it is predetermined that they will get special privileges not available
to others and not established through proper process, but it should not go down
as something that has consensus.

Also giving only one day for the submission of comments is a bit arbitrary and
prejudicial in my opinion.