ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'avri@xxxxxxx'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:08:04 -0400

The recording will be authoritative, but I believe that Wolfgang said he was speaking on behalf of the NCUC not NCSG. I do recall him using the word "constituency" and think that he said NCUC but not 100% sure. He did lead off saying their (whoever the they was) was similar to the one that I gave on behalf of the ALAC, that it supported the compromise, but that the decision was not unanimous and the ALAC would have FAR preferred that the RC and IOC had been divided into to different recommendations.

Alan