Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Proposed Motion for Discussion Today
Doesn't the "pending the outcome of the recently launched policy development process involving International Governmental and Non-governmental Organizations." cover this?
Alan At 07/11/2012 10:57 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
Should the motion be conditional, i.e., "if any policy recommendations are not approved before new gTLDs are delegated"?ChuckFrom: owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neuman, JeffSent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 10:03 AM To: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx; gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Motion for Discussion Today All,Assuming the Drafting Team has not changed its view on the recommendations posted for public comment, I intend on sending in this motion to the Council by the end of the day. Lets discuss on the call today. I know the reply period ends in 2 days, but the motion needs to be filed today in order to be on the GNSO Council agenda next week.Thanks. Jeffrey J. Neuman Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs 46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166Office: +1.571.434.5772 Mobile: +1.202.549.5079 Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / <mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.neustar.biz