ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] The list of "temporarily reserved strings"

  • To: Jim Bikoff <jbikoff@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] The list of "temporarily reserved strings"
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:35:52 -0500

Jim, on reading your message and getting quite confused, I looked once more at my original note and realized that I had interchanged the titles. It should have read:

IOC: The GAC list includes Danish/Norwegian and Japanese that are not in the AG.

Red Cross: The lists are almost identical, except to my untrained eye (as well as Google Translate), the Arabic version in the two documents seem quite different.

Sorry for the error.  Alan