ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

[gnso-iocrc-dt] CORRECTION: The list of "temporarily reserved strings"

  • To: "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] CORRECTION: The list of "temporarily reserved strings"
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:37:27 -0500

My sincere apologies. The titles on the two lines were interchanged! They should read:

IOC: The GAC list includes Danish/Norwegian and Japanese that are not in the AG.

Red Cross: The lists are almost identical, except to my untrained eye (as well as Google Translate), the Arabic version in the two documents seem quite different.

Alan