[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group
- To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group
- From: "Brown, Eric" <eric.brown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:55:31 -0400
Please find below my Statement of Interest.
1. Current vocation, employer and position
Neustar, Inc. Director of Product Management - Registry
2. Type of work performed in 1 above
I manage Neustar's Registry services and products, including product
development and business operations.
3. Identify any financial ownership or senior
management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or other firms
that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which
ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement
Neustar is the domain name registry for .biz and .us as well as the
back-end operator for .travel and .tel. I am not in a senior leadership
position within the company, however I do own a very small amount of
equity. NeuStar does not own or have any interest in any domain name
registrar, nor is it involved currently in any constituency within ICANN
other than the Registry constituency.
4. Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes. Are you representing other parties?
Other than being a "contracted party" bound by Consensus Policies, as
defined in the .biz top-level domain agreement, and pursuing new gTLDs,
Neustar does not have any other commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
5. Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any
other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or
selection as a work team member.
I currently participate in gTLD constituency, although I am not the
official representative from Neustar.
Eric Brown: NeuStar, Inc.
Director, Product Management - Registry
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5599 [ M ] +1 703 463 7355 [ F ] +1 571 434 5788 [ E
] eric.brown@xxxxxxxxxxx [ W ] www.neustar.biz <http://www.neustar.biz/>