ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] RE: For review - IRTP Part B Public Comment Announcement

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] RE: For review - IRTP Part B Public Comment Announcement
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 07:47:18 -0700

Marika, Michele and Team:

I'm fine with the text as it reads, although I believe Michele makes a
fair point with regard to jargon / acronyms.  Perhaps this can be
addressed by including a link to the ICANN Glossary:

http://www.icann.org/en/general/glossary.htm

Which might not be a bad idea to include in future calls for Public
Comment.

Regards--

J.