ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Some definitions & concepts to inform our work

  • To: Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Some definitions & concepts to inform our work
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:50:08 -0500

i like the ideas that Chris is putting forward -- because it gives us a path to clarify those relationships, as James has started to do. so i'd lobby for leaving them in the discussion mix for now, and revisit whether we need them after we've fleshed out that discussion a bit.

yep, it does complicate things, but partly it's complicated because we don't have as complete a set of definitions as perhaps we need.

my $.02