ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Expedited Transfer Reverse Policy (eTRP) (Draft)

  • To: icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Expedited Transfer Reverse Policy (eTRP) (Draft)
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:25:30 -0700

Mike:

Thanks for your questions / comments.  Many of the issues you raised
were discussed during today's call, so I think you're hitting on some of
the same themes.  There is still work remaining, but the idea of
formalizing a process that is currently ad-hoc has appeal for folks
across the ICANN spectrum.

I've tried to address some of your questions in-line, but am probably
not doing justice to our lengthy discussions.  I recommend checking out
the MP3 and/or transcript as well.

Thanks--

J.