ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For final review - IRTP Part B PDP Initial Report

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For final review - IRTP Part B PDP Initial Report
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:51:18 -0400

Hi Marika,

Thanks for sending this along.  I have reviewed it and have a few minor
edits which are redlined in the attached.  I also asked Scott Hollenbeck to
take a look at it and he has provided feedback that RFC 2832 is actually the
RRP specifications which no one is using any longer.  He also indicated that
the most current EPP RFC specifications are numbered from 5730 - 5734 and,
therefore, all of the 37XX RFC references throughout the document should be
updated to 57XX RFC references.  He also indicated that the text string
that's an optional part of the domain status value is part of the EPP core
specification - it's not an extension.  Additional features beyond that text
string would require a new extension.   I have included his suggested
changes to the text on page 36 to clarify this.  Please let me know if you
have any questions or if I may be of further assistance.  Many thanks.

Barbara Steele
Compliance Officer / Director of Policy