ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] IRTP B

  • To: George Kirikos <icann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] IRTP B
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 16:09:07 +0000

George

Welcome to the Working Group

As you have already noticed we do not have any calls scheduled between now and
the Brussels meeting

In common with a lot of WGs we were working on the May 31st deadline for
publication of documents, which is where the focus has been in the last couple
of weeks.

The initial report has been published, but is not open for public comment yet,
but will be after the Brussels meeting.

We felt that opening a comment period before Brussels would have been
counter-productive, as there are several other comment periods open, reports
being finished and people gearing up for the meeting.

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions