ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Re: Impact of "Voluntarily" language on 60 day lock following registrant change

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx List" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Re: Impact of "Voluntarily" language on 60 day lock following registrant change
  • From: George Kirikos <icann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:25:09 -0400

Hi folks,

According to:

http://www.dnsnews.me/2010/07/14/icann-lose-more-staff---head-of-compliance-le/

David Giza is no longer with ICANN. I'm forwarding the issue re: the
impact of the word "voluntarily" to Pam Little instead, for an
interpretation of the 60-day lock upon registrant change issue.

For Ms. Little: see:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtp-b-jun09/msg00367.html
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtp-b-jun09/msg00371.html

Sincerely,