ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Comment Period - To Extend or not to extend, that is the question

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx List" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Comment Period - To Extend or not to extend, that is the question
  • From: George Kirikos <icann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:04:24 -0400

P.S. I don't think it's *good* enough for folks to simply vote "yes"
or "no", without explaining their so-called "vote."

I note, for example Kevin Erdman of the IPC constituency voted "no" to
an extension. How does he reconcile that with the statement of J.
Scott Evans of the IPC that I quoted from below, which talked about
the need for longer comment periods??

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269