ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Comment Period - To Extend or not to extend, that is the question

  • To: "George Kirikos" <icann@xxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Comment Period - To Extend or not to extend, that is the question
  • From: "Erdman, Kevin R." <Kevin.Erdman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:11:30 -0400

I will explain my vote, I read both sides of the arguments and felt that the
better argument was for no extension.  I respect the informed opinions of
others in my constituency, but I am not constrained by other members of my
constituency having an opposite opinion.

Regards.
Kevin R Erdman  T: 317.237.1029 | F: 317.237.8521 | C: 317.289.3934
Intellectual Property, Internet, and Information Attorney, Registered Patent
Attorney
BAKER & DANIELS LLP WWW.BAKERDANIELS.COM 300 N. MERIDIAN STREET, SUITE 2700 |
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46204