ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Atlas Shrugged

  • To: Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Atlas Shrugged
  • From: George Kirikos <icann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 01:36:47 -0400

I've come to realize my contributions and expertise aren't being
respected in this workgroup. So, I'm leaving. Please remove me from
the mailing list.

The ones that think they've produced a "perfect" report will
eventually have to deal with the fact that they've left in many
loopholes that will be exploited by bad guys. I'm not going to bother
pointing out all the gaps in the report, just to have my comments be
ignored by folks who have been sloppy and don't want to admit it. It's
better that you produce the bad policy, let the worst happen, and deal
with those consequences, with your names on the report, not mine. I
have the financial resources to route around your bad policies,
unfortunately most people don't.

So, farewell. It was a pleasure working with some of you.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269
http://www.leap.com/