ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Atlas Shrugged

  • To: "George Kirikos" <icann@xxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Atlas Shrugged
  • From: "Matt Mansell" <matt.mansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:27:08 +0100

Hi George

That is a real shame. Whilst your posts took a fair while to read, most were
with solid data and research that I certainly found very interesting and an
alternative view point; much needed in my opinion.  In fairness I don't think
the insults did you any favours, but I could absolutely sympathise with your
frustration as your comments were summarily dismissed regularly.

I do hope you don't feel bullied by the group and that some legacy from your
comments will remain to help inform the group make the right decisions. Thank
you for the time spent with the group regardless.

Rgds, Matt