ICANN ICANN Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:01:24 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow’s IRTP Part B WG meeting.

With best regards,


Proposed agenda – IRTP Part B WG Meeting 27 July 2010

 1.  Roll Call
 2.  Public comment forum (see 
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#irtp-b-initial-report) - deadline 
extended to 8 August
 3.  Further review of Charter Issue D - Whether standards or best practices 
should be implemented regarding use of a Registrar Lock status (e.g. when it 
may/may not, should/should not be applied);
 4.  Further review of Charter Issue E - Whether, and if so, how best to 
clarify denial reason #7: A domain name was already in 'lock status' provided 
that the Registrar provides a readily accessible and reasonable means for the 
Registered Name Holder to remove the lock status
 5.  Next steps & confirm next meeting

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy