ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] RE: Request for Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] RE: Request for Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group
  • From: "Sedo :: Simonetta Batteiger" <simonetta@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:36:30 +0200

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your message. Here is my statement of interest:

1.       Current vocation, employer and position
        => Product Manager - Registrar Channel at Sedo.com LLC

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above
        => product management, new product development

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement
        => I don't personally have a financial stake in or hold a senior
management position at a registry or registrar. Sedo is accredited as a
registrar with ICANN and I am employed by Sedo.com LLC. I don't hold a senior
management role there and own no shares of the company.

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?
        => Sedo operates a marketplace for the secure trade and transfer of
domain names. I am employed by Sedo.com LLC.

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a
work team member.
        => Sedo as a company has business relationships with multiple
stakeholders in our industry. I do not personally have any arrangements or
agreements with other members of this group. I have not been nominated by any
current member of this group.

Best regards,

Simonetta Batteiger
--
Product Manager - Registrar Channel
Sedo.com :: 161 First Street :: Cambridge, MA 02142