ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] FW: Aftermarket Perspective

  • To: "Bob Mountain" <bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] FW: Aftermarket Perspective
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:32:14 -0400

Thanks to Bob and Simonetta for pulling this together.  I think that it
looks very good.  I would recommend a few modifications for clarity and to
solicit detailed feedback vs. yes/no responses.  I have highlighted the
recommended modifications in red in the text below.  Thanks again for
drafting this.

Barbara Steele
Compliance Officer / Director of Policy