ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda IRTP Part B WG meeting

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda IRTP Part B WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:56:05 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow's IRTP Part B WG Meeting.
You'll find posted on the wiki an updated version of the public comment review
tool that incorporates the notes of our last meeting. Let me know if there is
anything missing.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda – IRTP Part B WG Meeting 19 October 2010

 1.  Roll Call
 2.  ETRP Aftermarket Perspective Survey – review of feedback received
 3.  Continue Review of comments received on the Initial Report (see comments
at http://forum.icann.org/lists/irtp-b-initial-report/ and updated comment
review tool at https://st.icann.org/irtp-partb/)
 4.  Next steps & Confirm next meeting