ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Cartagena Discussions

  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Cartagena Discussions
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:33:50 -0700

Hi folks:

During our call on Tuesday, we discussed how best to use the time during
our closed session in Cartagena.  The group was in favor of the
following suggestions:

*  The focus of the session should be on the ETRP proposal.
*  Our conversations should be structured, perhaps with Staff
moderating.
*  We should identify what should be prepared in advance of the session.
*  We have extended the session from 1 hour to 90 min.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks--

J.