ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Action items from IRTP WG meeting

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Action items from IRTP WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:02:11 -0800

Dear All,

Please find below the action items from our call yesterday. Let me know if I've
left something off the list.

Happy Holidays!

Marika

Action Items IRTP Part B WG meeting 21 December

 *   Members of the ETRP sub-team (or anyone that is interested to participate
in the discussion) please complete the doodle poll to determine a time early
January for a conference call: http://doodle.com/aizx7pppbgkdma84. Feedback so
far indicates a preference for scheduling this second call directly following
the 'normal' IRTP call on 4 January. (All)
 *   Redrafting of proposed language for recommendation for Charter Question C
for WG consideration (James)
 *   Compile and re-circulate input from ICANN legal / compliance in relation
to Charter Question C (Marika)
 *   Circulate relevant section from transcript of WHOIS session in Sydney
during which inconsistencies with the UDRP provision relating to locking of a
domain name was discussed (James)
 *   Circulate overview and definition of EPP status values document for WG
input (Marika – this will probably follow early January as some further editing
is being done)
 *   Follow up with those that responded 'I don't agree' to the proposed draft
recommendations for Charter Questions B, D and E to determine whether an
alternative proposal is forthcoming, opinion has changed or a minority
viewpoint will be submitted for inclusion in the report (Marika)
 *   Next IRTP Part B WG Meeting will take place on Tuesday 4 January