ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For review - IRTP Part B Proposed Final Report

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For review - IRTP Part B Proposed Final Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 06:38:49 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached for your review the proposed IRTP Part B Final Report.
I've incorporated the agreed upon recommendations and renumbered them so they
are in order. Also note that I've added a placeholder for recommendation #1 and
split recommendation #2 so that the last two proposed paragraphs appear in the
notes instead of the recommendation (see earlier email response to James). In
addition, I've added notes to capture the rationale for some of the new
recommendations.

Please review this document and share your comments, suggestions and/or
proposed edits with the mailing list as soon as possible. Note that the
executive summary will be updated following completion of the rest of the
report.

Thanks,

Marika