ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For Final Review - IRTP Part B Proposed Final Report

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For Final Review - IRTP Part B Proposed Final Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:55:49 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached for your review an updated version of the IRTP Part B
Proposed Final Report, incorporating the edits and suggestions discussed at
yesterday's meeting. I've also attached a clean version for those of you that
prefer to review without all the redlines. We are still cleaning up the
attendance sheet which will be linked in the report and will add any missing
data in relation to attendance before the report is finalized.

Please send any comments, edits, suggestions to the mailing list at the latest,
but preferably before, close of business (wherever you are) on Friday 18 March.

Thanks,

Marika