ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For Final Review - IRTP Part B Proposed Final Report

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For Final Review - IRTP Part B Proposed Final Report
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:28:07 -0500

Hi Marika,

Thank you for all of your hard work on the document.  I have reviewed it and
have a couple of comments relating to the recommendation of requesting an
issues report on the requirement of "thick" WHOIS for all incumbent gTLDs
that are noted in the attached.  Other than that, I think that the document
looks good.  Thanks.

Barbara Steele