ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed slides for review

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed slides for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:42:05 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached the proposed slides for the two presentations the IRTP
Part B WG has planned in San Francisco (update to the GNSO Council and
presentation of the report to the GNSO Community). The two presentations are to
a large extend the same, but there is less background information in the GNSO
Council update as I provided a WG status update at the last Council meeting.
Please feel free to share your comments on the mailing list and/or our next
call on Tuesday 8 March.

Thanks,

Marika