ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] action item from the last call -- defining consequences

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx List" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] action item from the last call -- defining consequences
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 12:10:31 -0500

hi all,

i'm chipping away at a new draft of the EAC stuff (and an FAQ to go with it)
and came to the point in our phone discussion where we were working on what the
consequences would be when a response is not received in the required timeframe.

we have one very clear consequence -- the transfer-undo.  but during our
discussion we contemplated a broader range of consequences and escalation, as
per the request made by the Registries in their comments.

it was late in the call and we decided to punt that question to the list.  so
here we are.

anybody got any thoughts on this topic?  i'm fine just leaving the consequence
at the transfer-undo.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356