ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] revised draft of the EAC language

  • To: rob.golding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] revised draft of the EAC language
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:34:00 -0700

Rob:

The draft language says that the human respondent should be "capable and
qualified."  Which is fairly flexible.

It doesn't necessarily mean that this is the exclusive realm of a
Director-level employee.  Particularly if said Director has established
a internal EAC policy and trained a designated team to execute it.

J.