ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] IRTP Part B Working Meeting on Tuesday 27 September at 14.00 UTC

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] IRTP Part B Working Meeting on Tuesday 27 September at 14.00 UTC
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 02:08:22 -0700

Dear All,

Michele has requested that the IRTP Part B Working Group reconvenes to discuss
the attached proposals on Tuesday 27 September at 14.00 UTC (please let me know
if this time/day does not work for you). For those of you that have not done so
yet, please feel free to share your views, comments and /or questions with the
mailing list. If there are any questions you have for staff who have been
involved in preparing these proposals, please share these prior to the call so
I can take these back and hopefully provide you with an answer during the call
itself.

With best regards,

Marika