ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Statement of Interest for Marc Trachtenberg

  • To: <gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Statement of Interest for Marc Trachtenberg
  • From: "Trachtenberg, Marc H." <MTrachtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:55:32 -0500

Dear All,

I am a member of the law firm of Winston & Strawn LLP.  We represent
many corporate domain name owners, including large corporations with
branded web sites as well as domain name internet advertisers, most
being in the Commercial & Business constituency (although there may be
some in the Internet Service & Connection Providers, and Non-Commercial
constituencies). The law firm's representations often include
transferring domain names relating to business transactions and
litigation (both US Federal Actions, UDRP's, and enforcement actions in
non-US jurisdictions).

Other than the above mentioned relationships, I have no known direct
involvement with any other ICANN constituency, supporting organization,
or advisory committee.

Marc H. Trachtenberg

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703
T: +1 (312) 558-7964
F: +1 (312) 558-5700
C: +1 (773) 677-3305

bio <http://www.winston.com/index.cfm?contentID=24&itemID=15281>  |
vcard <http://www.winston.com/sitefiles/wsvcard/15281.vcf>  | email
<mailto:MTrachtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>  | www.winston.com
<http://www.winston.com/>

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if
this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it.
Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege.
Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.
Any tax advice contained in this email was not intended to be used, and cannot
be used, by you (or any other taxpayer) to avoid penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

JPEG image