ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Statement about the operational aspects of WHOIS

  • To: "IRTP-A " <Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Statement about the operational aspects of WHOIS
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:44:17 -0400

Thank you for pulling this together, James and Mikey.

I am comfortable with this statement, as it expresses a legitimate
concern of the IRTP PDP A Working Group and doesn't get into WHOIS
policy making.  I recommend including it in the WHOIS section of our
draft report (near line #345).

Others' thought?  Please respond by COB today (10/24/08) so it can be
included in the Initial Report that soon will be published for public
comments.

Thank you, P