ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] RE: 10/28 call and moving forward

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] RE: 10/28 call and moving forward
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:13:45 -0400

Hi Chuck, Avri & IRTP PDP A WG participants,

The IRTP PDP A session will be held on Sunday @ 11:15 Cairo time.
Marika and I will update the Council; any other WG participants are most
welcome to join in the discussion.

Since that time slot is 4:15 AM EST, I don't expect many folks not
already in Cairo to dial in.  My note below was only meant to remind WG
participants that we will not be meeting on our regular time slot (1400
UTC) this coming Tuesday (11/4) - as we had previously agreed as a
group.  There was some confusion about today's call; I was just trying
to set things straight.  Sorry if I made things more confusing.

Regards, P