ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] RE: 10/28 call and moving forward

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] RE: 10/28 call and moving forward
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:46:16 -0400

Just to be clear:

We will not have an IRTP WG meeting next week in Cairo.  If any WG
participants want to informally discuss IRTP PDP A issues, we can do
that on the margins of other ICANN sessions.

WG participants are encouraged, however, to take the time between now
and our next call on November 11, 2008 to carefully go through the draft
Initial Report and offer any suggested changes on this mailing list.  We
will go through the draft report on 11/11 and work hard to get the
report ready for posting so we can start the public comment period/call
for constituency statements.

Regards, P