ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Recommendation for New gTLDs: Thick vs. Thin

  • To: "IRTP-A " <Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Recommendation for New gTLDs: Thick vs. Thin
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:34:40 -0700

Team:

After discussing this issue with Paul, Marika and Barbara, it was
determined that this text is more appropriately included as part of the
Draft Applicant Guidebook (DAG) v2 comments, rather than as a part of
our IRTP report.

To that end, if anyone is interested in submitting a response (once the
DAG v2 is opened for comment), please contact me off-list and we can
develop some language that captures our experience deliberating the
operational issues of transfers.

Thank you,

J.